Prayer is the greatest need that we have at the Mission... The Mission can only go as far as our prayers will take us.
- Pray that the Gospel message of Jesus Christ will penetrate the hearts of all our guests and students.
- Pray that the Lord will direct us to the property he has selected for Gospel Rescue Mission to expand his work and that He will provide the necessary funds.
- Pray for the Women & Children's Transitional Home.
- Pray for the new Women & Children's Center.
- We have a contract on a new Center.
- We need to get zoning from the City of Tucson and the funding.
- The process with the City will be a 9 month process.
- Pray For the hundreds of needy and homeless that will be our guest at our annual Thanksgiving and Christmas Street Banquets.
- We have several loyal financial partners of the Gospel Rescue Mission that have asked us to pray for their needs.
- Some have physical needs
- Some have financial needs
- and Some family needs – The Lord knows the need and the individual, so please just lift them all up as you pray.
- Pray for our Country and our President.
- Pray for all our leaders to seek Gods will in the decisions that will have to be made in the future of this country and the world.
Do you need Prayer? Would you like to join us as a Prayer Partner?
We know that prayer is the fuel that God uses to help us run the ministry. Whether you need prayer or would like to come alongside us as a Prayer Partner, we would love to have you drop us a note and let us pray for you, or get you started in becoming one of the most important people in our ministry.
Click Here >> To Request Prayer, or to Join our Prayer Partners