Episodic Events – Once to a Few Times
No application required.
- Holiday Banquets (pre-registration & confirmation required)
- Good Shepherd – Red or White
- GRM Display Booth
- Neighborhood Outreach – House of neighborly services, Elderly clean up
Community Service – Mandated
No application required. May serve in specialized areas.
- Schools – Groups assisting with landscaping or in the kitchen
- Court System – Distribution Center processing, office support
Application Required. Commitment level can be anywhere from a couple of days to several weeks. Can serve in areas of kitchen, teaching, GED Assistance, Library, Children’s Program, Tutoring and Drivers.
- Summer time
- Spring break
Application required. School (high school & college) to shadow and assist licensed or professional staff. May serve in areas of case management, food services and child development. Commitment level can be for several weeks to a few months.
Application required. Internet capability to assist GRM staff off-site. Commitment level can be by project or on a continuous basis.
- Online prayer partners – receive requests and be part of the Prayer Team
- Online newsletters
- Website support
Application required. Assist GRM staff by using your professional services. Commitment level can be by project or on a continuous basis.
- Mental health professionals – provide free services
- Legal Assistance
- Medical Services
- Financial Advisors
Application required. Commitment level is once or twice a month.
- Evening chaplains for the Men and Women’s Center’s
- Evening chaplains for the Children’s Program at the Women & Women with Children’s Center
- Meal Program – Groups pick one day a month for a meal (breakfast, lunch or dinner)
- Adopt-A-Bed or Adopt-A-Room
- Prayer Walks
Application required. Commitment level is long-term and volunteering on a regular, committed schedule.
- Board Member
- Mentors – meet weekly with clients
- Front Office Assistance
- Case Managers
Application required. Commitment level is a High Impact Volunteer who wants more leadership and challenges and will take ownership of an area of service. Must meet special requirements to achieve this volunteer title.
How To Volunteer…
Look at Getting Started for more information on the application process.
To start your volunteer process, call or email the Volunteer Office to schedule your VIP Tour.
For more information please contact:
Gospel Rescue Mission Volunteer Office
326 W 28th St
Tucson, AZ 85713
(520) 740-1501 x7031 or x7032