To our GRM Family and Friends –
We continue to stand in the middle of this crisis with deep faith and courage to take care of those who are vulnerable. However, because nothing is more important than the safety of our guests, volunteers, and employees, we have temporarily suspended intakes. Here is an update on our protocols:
- No new guests are being accepted at this time.
- All guests, volunteers, employees, and visitors must wear a mask except when eating or alone in their room or office.
- We’re conducting regular and frequent disinfecting of high-touch areas (including doorknobs, surfaces, and countertops) at all locations.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout our centers.
- Disinfecting wipes are available.
- We’re reinforcing illness prevention procedures as recommended by the medical community, including frequent handwashing, avoiding touching one’s face, and avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- We’re instructing volunteers and employees who exhibit symptoms of illness to stay home and, when necessary, to seek professional medical care.
- We’re encouraging our elderly volunteers and those at higher risk to stay home.
- Tours of our centers have been temporarily suspended.
- We’re taking the temperatures of all guests twice daily. Those who have a fever will be assigned to a room set aside for isolation.
- All donations are being accepted.
We are all on the front lines, and this is a tremendous opportunity to display God’s peace, provision, protection, and healing to all. Thank you for understanding, prayers, and support, and remember that “Perfect love casts out all fear” (1 John 4:18).